"So many things become beautiful when you really look."
— Lauren Oliver (via purplebuddhaproject)
"The greatest gift you can give someone is the space to be his or herself, without the threat of you leaving."
— Lessons in Life #39 (via bcuzimj)
(Source: theloverboi, via llsxvii)
"What if I’m so broken I can never do something as basic as feed myself? Do you realize how twisted that is? It amazes me sometimes that humans still exist. We’re just animals, after all. And how can an animal get so removed from nature that it loses the instinct to keep itself alive?"
— Amy Reed, Clean (via mirroir)
(Source: observando, via eletheowl)
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
(Source: tofugoddess, via gabriellephantttt)